News & Insights
for Business Leaders

Tech firms hiring for non-tech talent

Tech firms hiring for non-tech talent

When thinking about huge tech firms such as Google, Apple, or Facebook, you might think that most of their vacancies will be in the ever-competitive engineering and technology departments.

However, research from Glassdoor suggests that this is not the case – in fact, out of all the open positions at UK tech companies on Glassdoor today, just over half are non-tech roles (54% or approximately 12,200 open jobs). The remaining 46% are tech roles, or almost 10,400 open jobs.

To continue reading FREE content

For news and offers direct to your inbox and online, pop your details below.

Register

* By registering you agree that you have read and agree to our Terms and Conditions and that Executive Grapevine International Ltd and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content and products.

If you find yourself asked to register again, please make sure that your browser cookie is enabled.

We would like you to become part of Executive Grapevine and join one of the fastest growing and engaged online communities of Business Leaders and Entrepreneurs in the UK. Thousands of our readers, people just like you, have already registered with Executive Grapevine and we would like you to join in - its FREE!

However, an EU regulation coming our way means that to continue hearing from us, you will need to become a registered user. No matter the outcome of BREXIT, this regulation will apply to us while we remain in the UK and perhaps beyond.

Access across the Executive Grapevine site will continue to be free of charge once you register. You will also be able to join our other communities for:

  • HR Professionals
  • Recruiters

Every reader we retain, is very important to us, and we would appreciate you taking the time to Register with us now.


Related Articles

Most Read