Many things have altered since the vast majority of the UK workforce started working from home back in March this year. From the increased use of Zoom calls to carry out team and client meetings to the new ways in which employees keep in touch with one another in a virtual world, the world or work is a different place. So too can be said for the daily commute; no longer are train carriages full to the brim with commuters during the early mornings, meanwhile roads are far quieter due to fewer drivers on the road travelling to their place of work. For many however, the ‘new normal’ of the daily commute has been one of the most enjoyable aspects of lockdown for Brits. This is according to the motorcycle industry insurance firm, Devitt Insurance, who discovered that a third of British...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business voices
- Deep dives into strategic issues on the agenda of every successful Board
- Expert tips for career development and advancement
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from Executive Grapevine, our other sites and the full back catalogue of our award-winning publications.