The priorities of business leaders and their staff can often differ greatly, and never has this been truer than during the current pandemic. For example, business leaders may be more concerned with making a consistent turnover during this uncertain time, while employees will likely be worried about job security, safety and improving flexible working opportunities. Plus, new research has also discovered that business leaders and employees are at odds when it comes to COVID-19 priorities and business outlook. According to research that comes from the newly launched GlobalWebIndex (GWI) Work data set, a clear discrepancy has been highlighted between staff and their leaders when it comes to topics such as communication, flexible working and support services. It discovered that a third of business...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business voices
- Deep dives into strategic issues on the agenda of every successful Board
- Expert tips for career development and advancement
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from Executive Grapevine, our other sites and the full back catalogue of our award-winning publications.