The news of a second potential lockdown has been circling headlines over the past few weeks, with the most recent outlining plans for three different lockdown tiers, which could come into play as soon as this month. This comes as the Government tries to get a grip on the increasing rate of coronavirus cases in the UK. Pubs and restaurants are also expected to close their doors once again in Northern England, which places parts of the north into the strictest tier the Government is set to impose. According to the Guardian, these new tiers that were leaked in a document, outlined Alert Level 1, 2 and 3, with 3 being the strictest of the tiers, which would see all hospitality and leisure businesses close. With these new rules set to come into place, concerns over worker wellbeing and mental...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business voices
- Deep dives into strategic issues on the agenda of every successful Board
- Expert tips for career development and advancement
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from Executive Grapevine, our other sites and the full back catalogue of our award-winning publications.