It’s a hard time to be a manager at the moment; the world of work is changing faster than perhaps ever before, whilst employees are in need of stronger and more stable leadership. However, statistics recently released by the predictive Index found that there is currently a stark divide between the skills that managers have, and the skills that employees wished that they had.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business voices
- Deep dives into strategic issues on the agenda of every successful Board
- Expert tips for career development and advancement
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from Executive Grapevine, our other sites and the full back catalogue of our award-winning publications.