With a New Year inevitably comes a great deal of change, particularly when it comes to the workplace. Since 2020 sparked the biggest change to the world of work following the global pandemic, and now that a third lockdown is underway in England, it’s likely that many new trends and changes will emerge once again in 2021. In particular, this year looks set to spark new culture trends within the workplace and workplace culture expert O.C Tanner Europe believes that the pandemic and its fallout will accelerate further changes at a speed and scale that has never been witnessed. Speaking on the potential changes business leaders can expect to see, Robert Ordever, Managing Director of O.C. Tanner Europe, shared that inclusive and connected workplaces must be prioritised going forwards. “Leaders...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business voices
- Deep dives into strategic issues on the agenda of every successful Board
- Expert tips for career development and advancement
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from Executive Grapevine, our other sites and the full back catalogue of our award-winning publications.