As the UK continues to battle against the coronavirus pandemic – with UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson imposing a third national lockdown to help prevent the spread – several businesses have shared how they hope to make a difference. Following the launch of the COVID-19 vaccine, the Government has started to roll out its strategy to get it into the arms of every individual across the UK. In fact, the Prime Minister has tasked the NHS with delivering 13.9million vaccinations by mid-February, which means that around two million doses a day will need to be administered. However, according to the Guardian, factors such as safety checks and manufacturing are slowing the process down, which has prompted businesses to lend a helping a hand. Writing on LinkedIn, James Watt, CEO & Co-Founder...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business voices
- Deep dives into strategic issues on the agenda of every successful Board
- Expert tips for career development and advancement
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from Executive Grapevine, our other sites and the full back catalogue of our award-winning publications.