Before the pandemic, many liked to wear their commuting woes as a badge of honour. Yet, as wellbeing in the pandemic plummets, some are finding that the commute did have a benefit. This piece explores:
Benefits of commuting
Best techniques for managing pandemic wellbeing
What to do on a 'fake commute'
This piece is exclusive to myGrapevine+ and is only available as part of our premium membership. Upgrade to myGrapevine+ to read on...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business voices
- Deep dives into strategic issues on the agenda of every successful Board
- Expert tips for career development and advancement
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from Executive Grapevine, our other sites and the full back catalogue of our award-winning publications.