Are you interested in reporting on the changing world of work?
Fascinated by structural inequality and global issues and how the world of business is facing up to this challenge?
Want to uncover what the next business, management, employment and leadership trends are – writing on everything from Elon Musk to niche employment tribunals?
Then joining as HR Grapevine’s next news and features editor could be for you.
We’re looking for an online business news editor to oversee our HR news and features content output on our award-winning HR news site.
Whilst you might not have knowledge of HR – although, if you’ve had any job, you will have – it’s a fascinating sector to report on.
Therefore, we aren’t looking for an HR expert per se, but someone who has a mix of traditional news sourcing, reporting and packaging skills who could put together our daily, weekly and monthly newsletters and who would be excited by the opportunity to do on-camera reporting and appear on our weekly podcast.
Ideally you will have:
- Strong news sense
- Some interest and knowledge of business and employment trends
- Experience in editing/news curation for B2B, business, or reputable organisation(s)
- Understanding of CMS and importance of SEO
- Capable of managing own workload and working to multiple deadlines
- Keen eye for a headline and are driven by getting more people to read your work
- Proven ability to get exclusive angles and secure top interviews
We’re a close knit and remote editorial team that prioritises collaboration with each other in getting the job done. This isn’t a place for mercurial ‘superstars’ but consistent journalists who support each other to do the best we can.
This ethos has driven multiple award wins within the team – including being the incumbent best publication in our sector – and is delivered through a sharing of contacts and responsibilities as well as helping each other develop.
- Fast growing company, taking market share in our B2B sector.
- Our missions is to deliver HR and business content with a consumer flair, to deliver for our readership community, our sponsors and social media groups.
- We have two major brands: HR Grapevine & Grapevine Leaders
- We have a growing membership service (myGrapevine+) and a growing registered community (myGrapevine)
- We support some flexible working and can be fully remote.
- Holiday buy back scheme in place